Our Application Process
- Download and complete our application
- Email or mail in the completed application and supporting documents.
- Once completed and submitted, a case manager will review the application.
- Our Decision Committee meets every month to review applications.
- A manager will follow up with each applicant within a week of the committee meeting.
- When approved, funding will be sent to the provider or insurer (not the family) within three weeks of approval. Funds must be used within 3 to 6 weeks of the date granted.
Funding Criteria (read carefully)
- The child must be 18 years of age or younger (a person 19–21 may be considered if they are in a child-like mental state)
- The child must be under the care of a pediatrician and/or other doctors
- The case must involve a child with a specific healthcare need
- The request must be clinically relevant to the health of the child
- There must be no insurance coverage (beyond insurance coverages) or funds for the requested expenses
- We provide funds for one request per year, per child with no maximum of times in a child’s lifetime
Disclaimer: CiDrep SickKids Foundation reserves the right to distribute funding at its sole discretion.